Translate

Monday, March 5, 2012

Altered beginnings....

I have recently realized where my altered works come from, they come from my soul seeking peace and quiet.   Art has always been my saving grace, from sewing t o painting, paper and fabric are waiting in my studio to be altered.  Having been through many transformations from precocious child, back talking preteen, curious teenager, to the wife, mother, and grandmother I had always hoped to be.  "I may not always be right, but am seldom wrong." Author Unknown
 
Art has always been there for me throughout all of these transitions, along with my devoted and loving parents.  My parents may no longer visibly be seen other than cherished photographs, but are always in my heart and mind.  I thank them every day and pray they watch over my family and guide them in some way.  I love you Mom and Dad.

No comments: