Translate

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

So Much to Do!

....and so happy to be doing what I can!  Went to a mosaic lesson at the library with my sister Kate and niece Sarah last Tuesday.  Have yet to finish my project, but it is something new for me.  Along with a variety of many other art projects going on at home...cards, tags, and always gifts to make.

 Speaking of gifts, I managed to finish the Christmas presents for my grand babies!  I don't even think I took photos of what I made, but I am just glad to have got them out in time to Alaska for Miranda & Henry, and on Christmas Eve at home for Harper! Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's to all!

Of course, these are not current photos, but they are what I have on my laptop right now, which I am using to update my blog.  Miranda is now five years old, Henry is seventeen months, and Harper is fourteen months old.  They are the light of our lives!


No comments: