Translate

Friday, September 23, 2011

time to share something good!

...yes!  my sister Kate and my niece Sarah!  they came back into my life in 2009, finally i have added this photo and wrote about the Good News!  i am so happy to have my family back!  too many exclamation marks, i know, but it is so wonderful and worth waiting for!

     even more good things to say about this subject...recently, Len & i attended two family gatherings: David & Jane's for a Labor day party,  Mike & Pat's for a Crab Feast party!  Mike Jr. started this annual event 3 years ago.  good idea young man. in fact he asked us if we were back from now on, so i replied "yes, i guess time does heal all wounds".  thank you Mike for asking.  i have always loved my family, so it feels right to be back in the fold.  sure, it will take some time for more of the gang to return, but when they do, it will be good, real good!  Mom and Dad are smiling, i can feel it in my heart.

      it's time to move on and live for today, for we know not what tomorrow holds.


No comments: